Thursday, January 28, 2010

language

Language



Hi. I am Khin who can speak Burmese langauge fluently. The official language of my country is Burmese language. There are 33 characters in Burmese language.


In Burma, we need to learn Burmese language from kindergarten. Burmese character is look like cycle. See the picture. Most of people use Burmese language to communicate with one another.



There are also many ethnic groups in Myanmar such as the Mon, Shan, Pa-O and many others who continue to speak their own languages. And also have Chinese and Indian. I am a Chinese Burma. My great grand-father is originally come from China. He came to Burma to make business and finally he settle down in Burma because he fall in love with Burmese girl who will become my great grand-mother. In my family, even we are Chinese Burma, we cannot speak Chinese and do not follow Chinese culture. In Burma, it is very rare to find anyone who does not speak Burmese.

No comments:

Post a Comment